Certified Public Accountants ---- Tax and Accounting

Rapidly changing markets. Complex business transactions. Expanding global commerce. Today's business owners face an array of complex international tax issues. As a U.S. citizen living in Canada or as a Canadian living in the U.S., you may need to file taxes in both countries. Whether it’s employment income, other compensation, capital gains or real estate rentals, the complexities of the tax and compliance regulations require a serious understanding of the US-Canada tax treaty.